- Garth brings highly developed analytical skills honed through 17 years in Finance, Marketing and Sales Operations to the Ediger Team. For the past 10 years, he's been utilizing those problem solving skills, experience and knowledge in the real estate market. He has managed over 30 million dollars in real estate transactions, is a Seven Time Winner of Best in Client Satisfaction Five Star Award from 2005-2011, achieved top 6% of all agents in the 50,000+ Prudential network and has been awarded the Prudential Leading Edge Award and Honor Society Award numerous times.
- National Association of REALTORS
- Kansas City Regional Association of REALTORS
- Licensed in Kansas & Missouri
- Member of the Heartland Multiple Listing Service
- Multi-Million Dollar Producer
- Enjoy travel and experiencing new places Golf, Baseball, Soccer, Football, Hockey ... International Cuisine Coaching and mentoring youth. Enjoy home remodeling projects, gardening, and music!
- Tabor College - BA in Accounting/Business Administration/Economics
Native of Central Kansas and a San Francisco Bay Area resident for 10 years. Kansas City area resident for over 18 years. Married 25 years to Jan and have three children - 19, 17 and 15. Currently reside in the Foxfield subdivision in Overland Park within the Olathe school system.